World's Coolest Jobs (North and South America edition)
1st Edition Apr 2020
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Book + eBook
From dinosaur paleontologist and snake-venom collector, to water-slide tester, Tower of London Ravenmaster, octopus keeper and panda nanny, discover the most fun, surprising and enjoyable jobs found on planet Earth – and see just how different and amazing the world of work can be.
Find out how to be a:
- Motion capture actor, and bring to life monsters, animals, and more
- Snake venom collector, and collect poison from deadly serpents with your hands
- Wildlife photographer, and capture the world’s most incredible creatures on film
- Professional magician, and tour the world inspiring mystery and wonder
- Costume designer, and bring famous movie and stage characters to life
- Sand sculptor, and spend your days creating amazing sandcastles out of sand and water
- London Dungeon actor, and scare people stupid through hundreds of years of history
- Wax sculptor, and recreate the world’s most famous people for Madame Tussauds
- Video game designer, and create new and exciting virtual worlds to explore
- Hot air balloon pilot, and take to the skies like a giant bird
- Dinosaur paleontologist, and dig up huge prehistoric fossils all around the world
- Ostrich babysitter, and look after these feisty flightless birds
- Volcanologist, and study the Earth’s lava-spewing secrets
- NASA Astronaut, and explore everything from meteors to moons deep in space
- Sloth rehabilitator, and rescue, rehome, and release sloths in tropical Costa Rica
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.