This title is currently out of stock in the Australia, New Zealand, Asia regions.
Cramming in more history, culture and spectacular scenery than seems entirely reasonable for its size, the Western Balkans is one of Europe’s most intriguing regions. Lonely Planet is your passport to Western Balkans, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
explore Montenegro’s Bay of Kotor, walk Dubrovnik’s spectacular old town walls, or ponder the picture-postcard beauty of Slovenia’s Lake Bled; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Western Balkans and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Western Balkans Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, religion, food, wine, beer, environment, wildlife, art, architecture, music, theatre
Coverage includes: Albania, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Slovenia and more
Publication Date: October 2019
Writers: Peter Dragicevich, Mark Baker, Stuart Butler, Anthony Ham, Jessica Lee, Vesna Maric, Kevin Raub, Brana Vladisavljevic
480 pages, 96pp color, 64 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: April 2024
Add to your travels: