Lonely Planet’s Pocket Vancouver is our colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip or weekend away.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll around dramatic Stanley Park, peruse deli treats at Granville Island Public Market, and walk high among the trees in Capilano Suspension Bridge Park – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Vancouver and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Vancouver:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 21 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Downtown, West End, Gastown, Chinatown, Yaletown, Granville Island, Fairview, South Granville, Kitsilano, University of British Columbia, and more
Publication Date: November 2022
Writers: John Lee
160 pages, 160pp color, 21 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm
Next edition due: January 2024
Add to your travels: