Lonely Planet's Experience Ireland travel guide reveals exciting new ways to explore this iconic destination with one-of-a-kind adventures at every turn. Cycle the wild Atlantic Coast Route, kayak amid seals in West Cork, discover soft golden sand beaches in County Wexford - using our local experts and planning tools to create your own unique trip.
Inside Lonely Planet's Experience Ireland:
- Local experts share their love for the real Ireland, offering fresh perspectives into the country's traditions, values and modern trends to make your travel experience even more meaningful
- In the know tips to help you build on your experiences when visiting well-known sights and landmarks
- Fun insights that will pique your curiosity and take you to the heart of the place – try delicious local specialities like Guinness bread; dance the night away at a live trad session in Donegal; see shooting stars from the perfect boardwalk spot in Ireland's first International Dark Sky Park
- Insider scoop on the best festivals, secret hangouts, hidden locations, tantalising local food scene and photo-worthy views
- Handy seasonal trip planner to guide you on where to go, when to travel and what to pack
- Practical information on money, getting around, unique and local ways to stay, and responsible travel
- Comprehensive selection of maps throughout and beautiful full-colour photography to inspire you as you plan your unforgettable journey
Lonely Planet's Experience Ireland is an essential travel guide for all explorers looking to immerse themselves in the Irish way of life. Each book within the Experience series contains handy trip building tools so that you can take your pick of the must-see attractions and activities as suggested by our local experts – and create your own dream travel itinerary to get away from the everyday. Unlock even more travel secrets using the QR codes throughout each guide and discover story-worthy travel moments that you'll never forget.
Covers Dublin, Wicklow, The Southeast, Cork, Kerry, West of Ireland, Ulster
eBook is available in ePub, MOBI and PDF.
Publication Date: March 2022
Writers: Isabel Albiston, Neil Arthurs, Brian Barry, Yvonne Gordon, Una-Minh Kavanagh, Noelle Kelly, Fionan McGrath, Orla Smith
258 pages, 258pp color, 20 maps | Dimensions: 140mm × 180mm
Next edition due: April 2024
Add to your travels: