This title is out of stock in the Americas regions and will be in stock at the end of June.
Lonely Planet’s Amsterdam is our most comprehensive guide that extensively covers all the city has to offer, with recommendations for both popular and lesser-known experiences. Hop aboard a canal boat, admire art at the Van Gogh Museum, and browse the Albert Cuypmarkt; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Amsterdam Travel Guide:
What’s NEW in this edition?
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- NEW top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of Amsterdam’s best experiences and where to have them
- What's NEW feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas
- Planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card* with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Eating & drinking in Amsterdam - we reveal the dishes and drinks you have to try
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, politics
- Over 40 maps
Covers Medieval Centre & Red Light District, Nieuwmarkt, Plantage & the Eastern Islands, Western Canal Ring, Southern Canal Ring, Jordaan & the West, Vondelpark & the South, De Pijp, Oosterpark & East of the Amstel, Amsterdam Noord
Publication Date: May 2022
Writers: Catherine Le Nevez, Kate Morgan, Barbara Woolsey
320 pages, 320pp color, 28 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Not yet determined
Add to your travels:
Thank you very much for the updated edition. arrived at my mailbox a few seconds after placing the order. I'm glad it is in PDF format, which is supported by my mobile phone. The guide is very detailed and comprehensive, so just like former vacations, I use it as the main reliable source for planning our trip. thank you.