Lonely Planet Pocket Bangkok, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore Ko Ratanakosin’s fairytale temples in the cool of the morning, shop for anything and everything at Chatuchak Weekend Market, and soothe aching muscles with a traditional Thai massage – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bangkok and begin your journey now!
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 19 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Ko Ratanakosin & Thonburi, Banglamphu, Chinatown & Phahurat, Ratchathewi, Riverside, Silom & Lumphini, Sukhumvit, Chatuchak Market
Publication Date: October 2018
Writers: Austin Bush
192 pages, 192pp color, 22 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm
Next edition due: July 2024
Add to your travels: