Lonely Planet’s Pocket Seattle is our colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip or weekend away.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Go shopping in Pike Place Market, experience world-renowned Chihuly Garden and Glass, and check-out the spectacular view at the Space Needle – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Seattle and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Seattle:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 21 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Downtown, Pike Place & Waterfront, Pioneer Square & International District, Belltown & Seattle Center, Queen Anne & Lake Union, Fremont & Green Lake, and more.
Publication Date: November 2022
Writers: Robert Balkovich
160 pages, 160pp color, 21 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm
Next edition due: Not yet determined
Add to your travels: