Lonely Planet Pocket Havana, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take in the dramatic sweep of the Malecon, observe Havana's mosaic of art deco and colonial baroque architecture, and explore the rehabilitated Habana Vieja; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Havana and begin your journey now!
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Havana map (included in print version), plus over 14 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Habana Vieja, Parque Historico Militar Morro Cabana, Centro Habana, Vedado, Playa & Marianao, Playas del Este and more
Publication Date: October 2017
Writers: Brendan Sainsbury
160 pages, 160pp color, 19 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm
Next edition due: December 2023
Add to your travels: