Sydney City Map
This title is out of stock. Expected in stock date isa few months.
Durable and waterproof, with a handy slipcase and an easy-fold format, Lonely Planet Sydney City Map is your conveniently-sized passport to traveling with ease.
Get more from your map and your trip with images and information about top city attractions, transport maps, itinerary suggestions, extensive street and site index, and practical travel tips and directory. With this easy-to-use, full colour navigation tool in your back pocket, you can truly get to the heart of Sydney, so begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Sydney:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, cuisine, politics
Covers: Balgowlah Heights, Balmain, Balmain East, Balmoral, Bondi, Bronte, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Chinatown, Chippendale, City Centre, Cremorne, Crows Nest, Darling Harbour, Darlinghurst, Dawes Point, Double Bay, Dover Heights, East Sydney, Elizabeth Bay, Fairlight, Garden Island, Glebe, Haymarket, Kings Cross, Kirribilli, Manly, McMahons Point, Millers Point, Milsons Point, Moore Park, Mosman, Neutral Bay, North Sydney, Northbridge, Paddington, Point Piper, Potts Point, Pyrmont, Queens Park, Redfern, Rose Bay, Seaforth, Surry Hills, Sydney, The Rocks, Ultimo, Vaucluse, Watsons Bay, Willoughby, Woolloomooloo
Check out Lonely Planet Sydney, our most comprehensive guidebook to the city, covering the top sights and most authentic off-beat experiences. Or check out Lonely Planet Pocket Sydney, a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss experiences for a quick trip.
Full Map Dimensions: 62.9 cm x 49.5 cm (24.5 in. x 19.5 in.)
Publication Date: September 2016
Writers: Lonely Planet
2 pages, 2pp color, 1 maps | Dimensions: 95mm × 197mm
Next edition due: September 2024
Complete your travel selection