South Australia Planning Map
Durable and waterproof, with a handy slipcase and an easy-fold format, Lonely Planet’s South Australia Planning Map helps you explore with ease.
Get more from your map and your trip with images and information about top attractions, itinerary suggestions, a transport guide, planning information, themed lists and practical travel tips.
With this easy-to-use, full-colour map in your back pocket, you can truly get to the heart of South Australia – so begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s South Australia & Northern Territory Travel Guide:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- NEW top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of South Australia & Northern Territory ’s best experiences and where to have them
- What's NEW feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas
- Planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
Covers: South Australia
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s South Australia & Northern Territory, our most comprehensive guidebook to these regions, covering the top sights and most authentic offbeat experiences. Or check out Lonely Planet’s Best of Australia, a concise visual guide highlighting the top experiences across the country.
Publication Date: November 2019
Writers: Lonely Planet
2 pages, 2pp color, 1 maps | Dimensions: 95mm × 197mm
Next edition due: September 2024
Complete your travel selection
You are viewing a Planning Map
What is a Planning Map?
Whether you’re exploring a country or an entire continent, our durable and waterproof Planning maps come in an easy-fold design held inside a handy slipcase. Detailed and easy-to-read, they’re printed in full colour to make travelling and trip planning a breeze. Country-focused, these show a whole nation at a glance, as well as its top regional sights and themed highlights