Prague & the Czech Republic - Prague (PDF Chapter)
This is the Prague chapter from Lonely Planet’s Prague & the Czech Republic guidebook.
Prague is a gem of a city which stands proudly beside icons like Rome, Amsterdam and London. Summer crowds can’t detract from the spectacle of a 14th-century stone bridge, a hilltop castle and the lovely, lazy Vltava river in this hauntingly, inspirationally, beautiful city.
- cross the 14th-century Charles Bridge for the quintessential Prague experience
- amble through Prague Castle, the cultural and historical heart of the old Bohemian king-dom and the modern Czech state
- enjoy the daily spectacle of Prague’s premier public space in the Old Town Square, a mar-ket square for more than 1000 years
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Activities, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Prague & the Czech Republic - Understand Prague & the Czech Republic and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)