*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Cuba travel guide
9th Edition Oct 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Timeworn but magnificent, dilapidated but dignified, fun yet maddeningly frustrating – Cuba is a country of indefinable magic. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Cuba, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Cuba is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Catch live music in Havana, take your pick from the idyllic beach escapes, and try some of the best diving and snorkeling in the Caribbean; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Cuba and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Cuba Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, music, dance, literature, architecture, landscapes, food, drink.
- Over 42 color maps
Coverage Includes: Havana, Artemisa, Mayabeque, Isla de la Juventud, Valle de Vinales, Villa Clara, Bahia de Cochinos, Ciego de Avila, Cameguey, Trinidad, Sancti Spiritus, Guantanamo, and more
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.