*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Boston city guide
6th Edition Nov 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Boston’s history recalls revolution and transformation, and it is still among the USA’s most forward-thinking, barrier-breaking cities.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Boston, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- Inspirational images, highlights, city walks and the best of local knowledge
- Planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- Local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- Plus detailed coverage of Boston’s top sights, a guide to city walking tours and the Freedom Trail, and the best day trips from Boston
Coverage includes: Plan Your Trip, Charlestown, West End, North End, Beacon Hill, Boston Common, Downtown, Waterfront, South End, Chinatown, Back Bay, Kenmore Square, Fenway, Seaport District, South Boston, Cambridge, Streetcar Suburbs, Day Trips from Boston, Sleeping, Understand and Survival chapters.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.