Berlin travel guide
11th Edition Feb 2019
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Berlin’s combo of glamour and grit is bound to mesmerise all those keen to explore its vibrant culture, cutting-edge architecture, fabulous food, intense parties and tangible history. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Berlin, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*Lonely Planet’s Berlin is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Visit the iconic Berlin Wall, enjoy local street art and nightlife, and be dazzled by the Reichstag – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Berlin and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Berlin:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, religion, cuisine, politics
Coverage Includes: Historic Mitte, Museumsinsel, Alexanderplatz, Tiergarten, Scheunenviertel, Kreuzberg, Neukölln, Friedrichshain, Prenzlauer, City West, Charlottenburg, and more
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.