Lonely Planet’s Pocket Canberra is our colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip or weekend away.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the city’s many museums, take a leisurely stroll around Lake Burley Griffin and go tasting in the surrounding wineries – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Canberra and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Canberra:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Acton, Braddon, Civic, Dickson, Kingston, Manuka, Parkes, Barton, Fyshwick, Lake Burley Griffin, the Arboretum, Canberra wine region and more.
Publication Date: November 2019
Writers: Samantha Forge
152 pages, 152pp color, 15 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm
Next edition due: Not yet determined
Add to your travels: