Pocket Abu Dhabi
Lonely Planet Pocket Abu Dhabi , a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore one of Arabia’s most magnificent mosques, the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, ride the world’s fastest rollercoaster, and stroll along the Corniche and laze on its beautiful public beaches – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Abu Dhabi and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Al Markaziyah, Tourist Club Area, Al Khadiya, Breakwater, Yas Island and more
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Oman, UAE & the Arabian Peninsula guide for an in-depth look at all the region has to offer.
Publication Date: September 2019
Writers: Jessica Lee
160 pages, 160pp color, 17 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm
Next edition due: Not yet determined
Add to your travels: