Oman, UAE & Arabian Peninsula travel guide
6th Edition Sep 2019
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
The spectacular emptiness of the Arabian landscape provides a blank canvas upon which is projected a riot of cultural, religious, intellectual and trading wonders. Lonely Planet is your passport to Oman, UAE & Arabian Peninsula, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Admire the beauty Abu Dhabi’s magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, browse priceless Islamic art in Doha, or dine at the top of Dubai’s Burj Khalifa; all with your trusted travel compan-ion. Get to the heart of Oman, UAE & Arabian Peninsula and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Oman, UAE & Arabian Peninsula Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Arabian Peninsula Today, History, People & Society, Arts, Sports & Leisure, Islam in Arabia, Food, Drink, The Natural Environment
Coverage includes: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia and more.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.