Inside Lonely Planet’s Oman, UAE & Arabian Peninsula Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Arabian Peninsula Today, History, People & Society, Arts, Sports & Leisure, Islam in Arabia, Food, Drink, The Natural Environment
Coverage includes: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia and more.
Writers: Lauren Keith, Jade Bremner, Tharik Hussain, Jessica Lee, Josephine Quintero, Jenny Walker
512 pages, 512pp color, 58 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Oct 2023
What is a Multi Country Guide?
You are viewing a Multi Country Guide
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience