Melbourne & Victoria
Melbourne is food obsessed, marvellously multicultural and a showpiece for Australian culture. Beyond the city limits, Victoria offers rich history, stunning wilderness and culinary excellence. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Melbourne & Victoria, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Melbourne & Victoria is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Dine at the latest laneway restaurant in Melbourne, shout yourself hoarse cheering on your favourite footy team and plot a course of gourmet delights and hot springs through the Victorian countryside, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Melbourne & Victoria and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Melbourne & Victoria Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, cinema, music, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, wine, sport.
- Over 54 maps
Covers Includes: Melbourne, Hanging Rock, Goldfields, Great Ocean Road, Twelve Apostles, Mornington Peninsula, Yarra Valley, Gippsland, Phillip Island, Dandenongs, Victorian Alps, Grampians and more
Publication Date: November 2017
Writers: Kate Morgan, Kate Armstrong, Cristian Bonetto, Peter Dragicevich, Trent Holden
384 pages, 96pp color, 56 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Not yet determined
Add to your travels: