Southwest USA travel guide
8th Edition Mar 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
The Southwest is America’s untamed playground, luring adventurous travelers with thrilling red-rock landscapes, the legends of shoot-’em-up cowboys, and the kicky delights of green-chile stew.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Southwest USA, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping,
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, politics, lifestyle, Native Americans, culture, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, environmental issues, cuisine, beer, wine, customs, etiquette
- Over 61 color maps
Coverage includes: Las Vegas, Nevada, Arizona, Greater Phoenix, Grand Canyon Region, Navajo Reservation, Taos, Las Vegas, New Mexico, Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Southwestern Colorado, Utah and more
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation