Mongolia travel guide
8th Edition Jul 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Rugged Mongolia is an adventure destination where travellers can experience nomadic cul-ture and vast, untouched landscapes. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Mongolia, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet’s Mongolia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Visit monasteries for a slice of Buddhist history and whispered mantras; hike through the rugged mountains, serene river valleys and fields of wild flowers in the Mongolian back country; travel by camel across the Gobi Desert in the footsteps of Marco Polo; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Mongolia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Mongolia:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 44 maps
Coverage Includes: Ulaanbaatar, Central Mongolia, Northern Mongolia, Eastern Mongolia, The Gobi, Western Mongolia
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.