This title is out of stock in the Americas regions. The expected in stock date is the end of June.
Lonely Planet’s Korea is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the dramatic landscape of Jeju-do, feast on bibimbap in Jeonju, and wander the streets of Bukchon; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Korea and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Korea Travel Guide:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- NEW top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of Korea’s best experiences and where to have them
- What's NEW feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- NEW Accommodation feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodation
- Improved planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 95 maps
Covers Seoul, Incheon, Jeju-do, Gyeonggi-do, Gangwon-do, Cheongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Sokcho, Samcheok, Chungju, Daejeon, Gongju, Daegu, North Korea, Pyongyang, Panmunjom, the DMZ, and more
Publication Date: December 2021
Writers: Damian Harper, MaSovaida Morgan, Thomas O'Malley, Phillip Tang, Rob Whyte
416 pages, 160pp color, 95 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: August 2024
Add to your travels:
Which guidebook is right for me?
The new EXPERIENCE SERIES replaces BEST OF SERIES