Cruise Ports Alaska
1st Edition Jun 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Bears larger than bison, national parks the size of nations, and glaciers bigger than other US states. The word ‘epic’ barely does Alaska justice. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Alaska, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet’s Cruise Ports Alaska is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch the skyscrapers of downtown Vancouver disappear behind the trees of Stanley Park as you glide beneath the Lion’s Gate Bridge, relive the wild drama of the gold rush era in Skagway, nose around Cold War relics amidst giant glaciers in Whittier; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Alaska and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Cruise Ports Alaska:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs, etiquette
- Over 35 color maps
Coverage Includes: Seattle, Vancouver, Ketchikan, Sitka, Juneau, Glacier Bay National Park, Icy Strait Point, Petersburg,
Haines, Skagway, Whittier, Seward, Anchorage, Denali National Park
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.