Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest
Lush forests, a pristine coastline, outrageously good food, crisp microbrews, and music and art galore – Pacific Northwesterners have it good and they don’t mind sharing. Lonely Planet is your passport to Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Catch live music in Portland, hike through flower meadows in Mt Rainier National Park, and explore museums and nightlife in Vancouver, BC; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, life as a Pacific Northwesterner, music & the arts, wildlife, environment, sustainable Pacific North-west, food, drink
Coverage includes: Seattle, San Juan Islands, Olympic Peninsula, Washington Coast, Washington Cascades, Portland, Willamette Valley, Columbia River Gorge, the Oregon Cascades, Oregon Coast, Ashland, Vancouver, Whistler, and more
Publication Date: February 2020
Writers: Becky Ohlsen, Robert Balkovich, Celeste Brash, Jess Lee, MaSovaida Morgan, Brendan Sainsbury
480 pages, 96pp color, 59 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: April 2024