Vancouver & Victoria city guide
8th Edition Feb 2020
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Explorable neighborhoods, drink-and-dine delights, and memorable cultural and outdoor activities framed by striking vistas – there are endless reasons to fall for this ocean-fringed metropolis. Lonely Planet is your passport to Vancouver & Victoria, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Hit boutiques and bars in Gastown, stroll along tree-fringed Stanley Park Seawall, and stock up on picnic supplies at Granville Island Public Market; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Vancouver & Victoria and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Vancouver & Victoria Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – Vancouver today, history, environmental issues, arts, culture, food, drink
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 41 colour maps
Coverage includes: Downtown, West End, Gastown, Chinatown, Yaletown, Granville Island, Commercial Drive, Main Street, Fairview, South Granville, Kitsilano, University of British Columbia (UBC), North Shore, Victoria, and more
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.