Lonely Planet's Where to Go When
2nd Edition Oct 2022
The ultimate trip planner for every month of the year: discover the best places to visit throughout the seasons. Spark your curiosity with decision-making flowcharts to inspire your next unforgettable city break, tropical beach vacation, wildlife encounter and more - all organised by month with amazing weekend escapes, one and two week experiences.
Sip lip-smacking beers and contemplate fine Flemish art in Bruges during February; enhance your wellbeing with a yoga retreat in Australia's Byron Bay throughout June; cycle the USA's Death Valley during the cooler month of November - and you'll soon see just why each destination is so wonderful to be in at that exact moment. With so many inspiring month-by-month holiday recommendations, Where to Go When 2 offers travellers a lifetime of offbeat adventures and well-known wonders to pursue.
Inside Where to Go When 2:
- 25 destinations for each month of the year that cover every corner of the globe
- Handy decision-making flowcharts to help you choose your next exciting getaway based on your travel passions and the activities that appeal to you the most
- Visual calendar guides that highlight special monthly events, festivals and celebrations
- Intuitive keys and colour coding that suggest ideal trip length: short break, one week, two weeks +
- Amazing experiences for all interests: wildlife & nature, adventure, value, culture, journey, food & drink, personal growth, relaxation
- Top budgeting tips in clear grids and diagrams so you can get the most out of your money
- Super family friendly breaks and experiences plus suggestions on when to leave the kids at home
Whether you're planning a bucket list break full of unique challenges or you're looking to book a spontaneous long-weekend away on a tight budget, this indispensable travel guide will help you find your perfect adventure, whenever and wherever you want to go. Alternatively, gift Where to Go When 2 to the traveller in your life and set their wanderlust alight.