Best of Canada
Lonely Planet's Best of Canada is filled with inspiring and colourful photos, and focuses on Canada's most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience the grandeur of the Rockies, wander the labyrinth of lanes in Quebec City, and hit the powdery slopes on the outskirts of Vancouver - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Canada and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of Canada:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
Coverage Includes: Toronto, Niagara Region, Atlantic Provinces, Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa, the Prairies, Vancouver, Haida Gwaii, the Yukon and more
Publication Date: May 2020
Writers: Brendan Sainsbury, Ray Bartlett, Oliver Berry, Gregor Clark, Shawn Duthie, Steve Fallon, Anna Kaminski, Adam Karlin, John Lee, Craig McLachlan, Liza Prado, Phillip Tang
324 pages, 324pp color, 75 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: January 2026 (will be titled Experience Canada)
Complete your travel selection