Ends Monday June 25. Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
South Pacific travel guide
6th Edition Dec 2016
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $29.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $20.99 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
was $38.99 USD
Adrift in the daydreamy South Pacific – deliciously remote and surprisingly diverse – you can de-stress or ramp up the action, with some superfresh seafood awaiting at day’s end. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of the South Pacific, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet South Pacific is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Laze on New Caledonia’s white sand beaches; learn traditional dance in Tahiti or hike through Fiji’s ‘Garden Island’, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the South Pacific and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s South Pacific Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, environmental issues, culture, arts, cuisine, health, language
- Over 110 colour maps
Covers: Easter Island, Fiji, Rarotonga, the Cook Islands, Samoa, American Samoa, the Solomon Islands, Tahiti, French Polynesia, Tonga, Vanuatu and more
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.