Canada's Best Trips
1st Edition Apr 2020
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
The awe-inspiring power of nature is on full display in the second-biggest country on earth. Lonely Planet is your passport to Canada’s Best Trips, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Hike around the robin-egg-blue waters of Lake Louise, try gold panning at Dawson City, or sample wine in the Okanagan; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Canada’s Best Trips and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Canada’s Best Trips Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – wildlife, food, wine, landscapes, history
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 82 colour maps
Coverage includes: British Columbia, The Prairie Provinces & the North, Ontario, Québec, the Atlantic Region, and more
You are viewing a Trips Country guideWhat is a Trips Country guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map