No code necessary. See terms.
Thailand's Islands & Beaches travel guide - 11th edition
11th Edition Jul 2018
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
With white-sand bays, technicolour coral reefs and jungle-covered karst formations emerging from turquoise seas, Thailand’s islands and beaches are everyone’s dream of a tropical para-dise. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Thailand’s Islands & Beaches, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet’s Thailand’s Islands & Beaches is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stretch out on a perfect swath of white sand on Ko Lipe; rock-climb the limestone karsts (or watch from the sugar-white beaches) of Railay; dive or snorkel around coral reefs with all kinds of fish in Ko Tao; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Thailand and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Thailand’s Islands & Beaches:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 85 maps
Coverage Includes: Bangkok, Ko Chang & the Eastern Seaboard, Hua Hin & the Upper Gulf, Ko Samui & the Lower Gulf, Phuket & the Andaman Coast
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.