Thailand travel guide
17th Edition Jul 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $20.99 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Friendly and fun-loving, cultured and historic, Thailand radiates a golden hue, from its glit-tering temples and tropical beaches through to the ever-comforting Thai smile. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Thailand, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice
Lonely Planet’s Thailand is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Learn to cook authentic Thai dishes in Chiang Mai; rock-climb the limestone karsts (or watch from the sugar-white beaches) of Railay; trek through dense jungle and stay in tree-top bungalows in Kanchanaburi; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Thailand and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Thailand:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 85 maps
Coverage Includes: Bangkok, Central Thailand, Ko Chang, Chiang Mai Province, Northern Thailand, Hua Hin, Southern Gulf, Ko Samui, Lower Gulf, Phuket, Andaman Coast
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.