Tanzania travel guide
7th Edition Jun 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Wildlife, beaches, ruins, Mt Kilimanjaro, friendly people, fascinating cultures – Tanzania has all these and more wrapped up in one adventurous, welcoming package. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Tanzania, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Listen to the sound of pounding hooves as wildebeest stampede across the Serengeti; pick your beach from over 100km of Indian Ocean coastline; track chimpanzees in Tanzania’s remote western parks; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Tanzania and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Tanzania Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, wildlife, landscapes, arts, daily life, food, people, national parks and reserves
- Over 68 maps
Coverage Includes: Dar es Salaam, Zanzibar, Southeastern Tanzania, Southern Highlands, Western Tanzania, Lake Victoria, Central Tanzania, Northern Tanzania, Northeastern Tanzania, and more
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation