Scandinavia travel guide
13th Edition Jun 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $27.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $19.59 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
was $36.39 USD
Endless day, perpetual night. Rocking festivals, majestic aurora borealis. With effortlessly chic cities and remote forests, Scandinavia attracts style-gurus and wilderness-hikers alike. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Scandinavia, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Sail Norway’s fjords or hike miles and miles of wilderness; gape in wonder at the aurora borealis; or sink back into Iceland’s geothermal pools amidst mind-bending scenery; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Scandinavia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Scandinavia Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, design
- Over 13 maps
Coverage Includes: Iceland, Reykjavik, the Blue Lagoon and the Golden Circle, Norway, Oslo, Norway’s Fjords, Sweden, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Denmark, Copenhagen, Tallinn, Estonia, Finland, Helsinki, Lakeland (Finland), the Far North and the Arctic Circle, and more
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.