- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Beijing map (included in print version), plus more than 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: the Forbidden City & Dongcheng North, the Summer Palace & Haidian, Beihai Park & Xicheng, South Chaoyang, and the Temple of Heaven Park & Dongcheng South.
Writers: David Eimer
160 pages, 160pp color, 17 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm
Next edition due: Mar 2023
You are viewing a Pocket Guide
What is a Pocket Guide?
Ideal for short breaks and weekends. These small, handy guides are concise, colourful and easy to use, getting you to the heart of a city with expert advice, neighbourhood chapters, top sights, walking tours and day planners.
- Discover the best things to see and do in each neighbourhood
- Get the tips and tricks for a seamless, hassle-free experience
- Themed highlights include eating and shopping to bars and nightlife
- Comes with a full colour, detailed pull-out map