New Zealand's South Island travel guide
6th Edition Sep 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $17.49 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Lonely Planet’s New Zealand’s South Island is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Kayak and swim the crystal-clear waters of glorious Abel Tasman National Park; cruise through a world-renowned collage of waterfalls, verdant cliffs and peaks, and dark cobalt waters in Milford Sound; and hike on the Fox Glacier to see crazy valleys and spectacular ice flows. All with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of New Zealand’s South Island and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s New Zealand’s South Island:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
Coverage Includes: Marlborough & Nelson, The West Coast, Christchurch & Canterbury, Dunedin & Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka, Fiordland & Southland
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.