*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Cruise Ports Caribbean
1st Edition Jun 2018
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
From mountain peaks to shimmering reefs, spicy salsa rhythms to deep rolling reggae, pirate hideouts to sugar-sand beaches, the Caribbean is a dizzyingly diverse region to explore on a cruise ship. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Caribbean, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice
Lonely Planet’s Cruise Ports Caribbean is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sip cocktails on the colorful portside of Curacao; sail into the very heart of the West Indies in down-to-earth St Kitts & Nevis; and escape the crowds on stunning St John; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of the Caribbean and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Cruise Ports Caribbean:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs, etiquette
- Over 37 color maps
Coverage Includes: Miami, Cozumel, Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, St Thomas, St Kitts & Nevis, St-Martin/Sint Maarten, Turks & Caicos, Aruba, Antigua, Bonaire, Curacao, Barbados
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.