Inside Lonely Planet Accessible Rio de Janeiro:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – accessibility features, hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – cuisine, sport, favelas, local life
- Over 20 color maps
Covers: Maracanã Football Stadium, Copacabana Beach, Barra da Tijuca, Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas, Ipanema, Leblon, Gávea, Jardim Botânico, Lagoa, Copacabana, Leme, Botafogo, Humaitá, Urca, Flamengo, Centro, Praça Mauá, Santa Teresa, Lapa, Western Rio and more
FREE 67-page Accessible Brighton: A Festival Guide, the first in the current series of UK festival guides.
FREE 158-page Accessible Edinburgh: A Festival Guide, the second in the current series of UK festival guides.