Accessible Rio city guide (PDF)
1st Edition Aug 2016
Available in digital format only (no print edition).
Lonely Planet Accessible Rio de Janeiro is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and which places have accessibility features.
Try surfing and samba with local disabled people’s organizations, explore the lively nightlife scene and take in amazing beach views from Pão de Açúcar (Sugarloaf Mountain), all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Rio de Janeiro and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Accessible Rio de Janeiro:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – accessibility features, hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – cuisine, sport, favelas, local life
- Over 20 color maps
Covers: Maracanã Football Stadium, Copacabana Beach, Barra da Tijuca, Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas, Ipanema, Leblon, Gávea, Jardim Botânico, Lagoa, Copacabana, Leme, Botafogo, Humaitá, Urca, Flamengo, Centro, Praça Mauá, Santa Teresa, Lapa, Western Rio and more
FREE 67-page Accessible Brighton: A Festival Guide, the first in the current series of UK festival guides.
FREE 158-page Accessible Edinburgh: A Festival Guide, the second in the current series of UK festival guides.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.