Poland travel guide - 9th edition
9th Edition Mar 2020
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Leaving before then? Find our current edition here.
Picturesque cities such as Kraków and Gdańsk vie with energetic Warsaw for your urban attention. Elsewhere, woods, rivers, lakes and hills beckon for some fresh-air fun. Lonely Planet is your passport to Poland, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Explore the nightlife of Kraków’s Kazimierz, learn about the country’s history in Warsaw’s museums; and stroll Gdańsk’s medieval lanes all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Poland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Poland Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Poland today, histo-ry, Jewish heritage, arts, landscape, wildlife, food, drink
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 54 colour maps
Coverage includes: Warsaw, Mazovia, Podlasie, Kraków, Małopolska, Carpathian Mountains, Silesia, Wielkopolska, Gdańsk, Pomerania, Warmia, Masuria and more
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.