Pocket Moscow & St Petersburg
Lonely Planet Pocket Moscow & St Petersburg, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gawk at Red Square and St Basil’s Cathedral, lose yourself in a performance at the Bolshoi, or be dazzled by the wealth of imperial art at the State Hermitage Museum; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Moscow & St Petersburg and begin your journey now!
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, music, architecture, performing arts, Moscow & St Petersburg today
Coverage Includes: Kremlin & Kitay Gorod; Presnya & Tverskoy; Arbat, Khamovniki & Zamoskvorechie; and Meshchansky & Basmanny in Moscow, plus St Petersburg’s Historic Heart; Sennaya, Kolomna & Vasilyevsky Island; Smolny & Vosstaniya; and Petrograd & Vyborg Sides
Publication Date: March 2018
Writers: Mara Vorhees, Leonid Ragozin, Simon Richmond, Regis St Louis
192 pages, 192pp color, 24 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm
Next edition due: July 2024
Add to your travels: