Paris city guide
12th Edition Nov 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Lonely Planet’s Paris is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Stroll through the iconic cityscape, marvel at the abundance of museums bursting with masterpieces and savour the moment at a Parisian brasserie – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Paris and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Paris:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
Coverage Includes: Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysées, Louvre, Les Halles, Montmartre, Le Marais, Ménilmontant, Belleville, Bastille, Ile de la Cité, Ile St-Louis, Latin Quarter, St-Germain, Les Invalides, Montparnasse, and more
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.