*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Montreal & Quebec City guide
4th Edition Dec 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
A captivating blend of old and new, with stone-walled taverns, candlelit drinking dens, wild fes-tivals and a cutting-edge arts scene. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Montréal & Québec, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- Inspirational images, city walks, cycling tours and recommendations from our expert au-thors
- Planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- Local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- Plus traveling with children, history & culture, music & the arts and architecture
Coverage includes: Plan Your Trip, Old Montréal, Parc Jean-Drapeau, Downtown, Quartier Latin, the Village, Plateau Mont-Royal, Little Italy, Mile End, Outremont, Southwest Montréal, Outer Montréal, Québec City, Day Trips, Understand and Survival chap-ters.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.