Dublin city guide
12th Edition Feb 2020
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
A small capital with a huge reputation, Dublin has a mix of heritage and hedonism that will not disappoint. All you have to do is show up. Lonely Planet is your passport to Dublin, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Find your perfect Dublin pub, see the Book of Kells at Trinity College library, and explore the city’s foodie scene; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Dublin and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Dublin Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – Dublin today, history, literature, music, architecture, the Irish way of life, food, drink
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 29 colour maps
Coverage includes: Grafton Street, St Stephen’s Green, Merrion Square, Around, Temple Bar, Kilmainham, the Liberties, North of the Liffey, Docklands, The Southside, Day Trips from Dublin, Sleeping and more
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.