Chile & Easter Island travel guide
11th Edition Oct 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Lonely Planet’s Chile & Easter Island is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Strap on your pack and hike through winding forests to behold the granite mountain spires of Las Torres; watch sunset turn the Valle de la Luna intense purple, gold, pink and yellow; and puzzle over the giant statues of Easter Island. All with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Chile & Easter Island and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Chile & Easter Island:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 97 maps for easy navigation
Coverage Includes: Santiago, Middle Chile, Southern Heartland, Archipielago Juan Fernandez, Norte Grande, Norte Chico, Sur Chico, Chiloé, Northern Patagonia, Southern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego, Easter Island
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.