Canary Islands travel guide
7th Edition Jan 2020
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Scented pine forests, haunting volcanoes, lunar-like landscapes, sandy coves, miles of Sahara-style dunes, beach-hugging resorts – the beautiful, unique Canary Islands wear many tantalising hats. Lonely Planet is your passport to Canary Islands, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Hike through the alien landscape around El Teide, dive into the colour of Carnaval, or es-cape the crowds on Fuerteventua’s stunning northwest beaches; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Canary Islands and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Canary Islands Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – current affairs, history, arts, culture, wildlife, landscapes, geology
Coverage includes: Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura, Lanzarote, Tenerife, La Gomera, La Palma, El Hierro and more
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.