Budapest & Hungary travel guide
8th Edition Jul 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Stunning architecture, vital folk art, thermal spas and Europe’s most exciting city after dark are the major drawcards of Hungary and its capital, Budapest. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Budapest & Hungary, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Budapest & Hungary is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.Take the waters at one of the country’s 300 public thermal hot springs, step back in time in Sopron, or explore the limestone plateau of Castle Hill; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Budapest & Hungary and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Budapest & Hungary Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, architecture, landscape, wine, wildlife, arts
- Free, convenient pull-out Budapest map (included in print version), plus over 45 colour maps
Coverage Includes: Budapest, Danube Bend, Western Transdanubia, Lake Balaton, the Great Plain, Northeast Hungary, Northern Uplands and more.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.