British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies
8th Edition Apr 2020
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
If you’re searching for the promised land, there’s a good chance you’ll find it somewhere in the endless forests, inlet-punctuated coastline and meat-cleaver mountain ranges of Western Canada. Lonely Planet is your passport to British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Wander deserted beaches in Tofino, trek by the robin-egg-blue waters of Lake Louise, or find your perfect ski trip at Whistler; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - BC & the Canadian Rockies today, history, wildlife, landscapes, the arts, Indigenous BC, food, drink
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 33 colour maps
Coverage includes: Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon Territory, and more
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation