Bolivia travel guide
10th Edition Jun 2019
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Superlative in its natural beauty, rugged, vexing, complex and slightly nerve-racking, Bolivia is one of South America’s most diverse and intriguing nations. Lonely Planet is your passport to Bolivia, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Tour the epic salt flats of Salar de Uyuni, wake to the sounds of the rainforest in the Parque Nacional Madidi, or walk in the path of the Incas in the Cordillera Real; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bolivia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Bolivia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - politics, history, In-digenous culture, music, wildlife, cuisine
Coverage includes: La Paz, Lake Titicaca, The Cordilleras & Yungas, Southern Altiplano, Central Highlands, South Central Bolivia & the Chaco, Santa Cruz & Gran Chiquitania, Amazon Basin and more
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation