Barcelona city guide
11th Edition Nov 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $21.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $15.39 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
was $28.59 USD
Lonely Planet’s Barcelona is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Savour the best of New Catalan cuisine, yell for your team at Camp Nou stadium, and crane your neck at the weird and wonderful architecture of La Sagrada Familia – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Barcelona and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Barcelona:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, cuisine, politics
- Over 30 maps for easy navigation
Coverage Includes: La Rambla, Barri Gòtic, El Raval, La Ribera, Barceloneta, La Sagrada Família, Gracia, Park Güell, Camp Nou, Pedralbes, La Zona, Montjuïc, Poble Sec, Sant Antoni, and more
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.