No code necessary. See terms.
Auckland & Bay of Islands Road Trips
1st Edition Dec 2016
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $12.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $9.09 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
was $16.89 USD
Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet Auckland & the Bay of Island’s Road Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering Auckland and the Bay of Islands by car, featuring four amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you’ll visit along the way. Escape to Waiheke Island or visit the Coromandel Peninsula with your trusted travel companion. Get there, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet Auckland & the Bay of Islands Road Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Detours, Walking Tours and Link Your Trip
Covers: Auckland, Waiheke Island, Bay of Islands, Cape Reinga, Coromandel Peninsula, and more
You are viewing a Trips Regional guideWhat is a Trips Regional guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.