Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Accessible Bristol (PDF)
1st Edition May 2018
was $0.00 USD
In the UK there are 12 million people with a disability (PwDs) and many more who may not identify as disabled but who nonetheless have access needs, whether due to age or temporary incapacity. It’s self-evident that people with particular access requirements have a greater need to plan ahead, and are also particularly dependent on accurate information about places they intend to visit. These are the people we hope will benefit from using this guide, alongside our growing list of other access guides cities in the UK: Edinburgh, Glasgow and Brighton.
We are particularly excited to be partnering for the first time with DisabledGo to produce this guide because they, like us, personally visit every venue they review. DisabledGo.com access guides are a result of expert surveyor visits using a pan-disability template that collects up to 1000 accessibility facts, figures and photos for each venue.
- Comprehensive transport information tailored for PwDs
- Lonely Planet reviews of all major tourist sites supplemented with detailed access information collected by DisabledGo
- Lonely Planet reviews of eating, drinking and entertainment venues supplemented with detailed access information collected by DisabledGo
- Detailed access reviews of 18 accessible hotels
- At-a-glance, easy-to-understand access symbols for all venues
- Live links to full, detailed access reviews on www.disabledgo.com for all venues
- Detailed Bristol map featuring all venues reviewed in the guide
- Full-colour images showcasing the best of what Bristol has to offer
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.