Accessible Travel Phrasebook (PDF)
- 35 languages, from Arabic to Vietnamese
- About 100 disability-specific words and phrases
- Easy-to-use pronunciation guides
- Glossary of common conditions
- Vocabulary relating to hotels and transportation
- Equipment you might need
- Explaining about your allergies
- Getting help
FREE 67-page Accessible Brighton: A Festival Guide, the first in the current series of UK festival guides.
FREE 158-page Accessible Edinburgh: A Festival Guide, the second in the current series of UK festival guides.
FREE 80-page Accessible Glasgow: A Festival Guide, the third in the current series of UK festival guides.
FREE 160-page Accessible Rio de Janeiro, as supplied to Paralympic athletes competing in the Paralympics.
FREE special-interest eBook, Accessible Melbourne, to inspire your next trip to Australia’s second city.
Add to your travels: